Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Life - My Health



Changing the things in your life that needs to be changed is one way of taking control, it may be a reason to change your diet and eat right.  You have the power to change what you don’t like about yourself.  You can influence your long term health by eating a varied diet, performing regular physical activity, getting adequate fluid, plenty of sleep, and limiting your alcohol intake and stress.

Be Confidence with Who You Are
We all have something that we don't like about ourselves.  For too long society has dictated to us who we are and who we should look like or be like.  I could make a list of the things I would like to change in my live both physically and emotional.  However I have learned that I don't have much control over the physical so I work on changing the emotional part, and my diet. 

Be confident with who you are, and don't dwell on the things you can’t change.  Look for all the good things you like about your-self and work on enhancing these things. Try something you have never done before, but you really, really want to do. Look at the world around you and see where you.

Be Aware of What You Eat
At some point in our lives we all think about what we eat and how to make changes.  Choosing the right diet it not that easy because they are so many to choose form, and you like me love to snack.    Judging from research in the Food marketing institute’s more than 9 out 10 shoppers says they are very or somewhat concerned about the nutritional content of what they eat.  So no matter how concerned you are if you need to change your diet and to lose weight or keep it off, go for it and don’t listen to the negative voices around you.  Read more….

Live Your Life on Your Terms
If you have a desire to increase your self-esteem, I suggest you live your life on your own terms.  What do I mean!!
  1. Do not listen to everyone's suggestions on how to live your life. 
  2. Listen to what your hearts saying and take a stand.         
  3. Do the things that make you happy, for in doing so you are living life on your own terms. 
 Be inspired to dream, paint a picture in your head and then make it happen.  You have the power to do so do not doubt yourself be confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment