Saturday, June 22, 2013

Get Organize Be In Control



Organizing our lives is not something we do consciously, it’s handle the same way we handle organizing our homes.   We think about it, make a plan and then keep putting it off, until one day we realize that several years have pasted and nothing has been done.  Don’t wake up one morning and regret not taking control.  Now you may be wondering, where do I begin, and how much time is this going to take? It’s the same question I asked myself when I started de-cluttering my home. 

 I started with my closet and was very surprised with some of the things I found.  Things I had no recollection of, I even wonder if these things were mine.  The place I started may not be the same place you want to start. 
There are so many areas you can work on to de-clutter your life.  There are areas that you and I may not think needs to be de-cluttered.  So here are six things that some experts recommend you start with:

1.       Cleaning up your house 
2.      Exercising 
3.      Love yourself 
4.      Being grateful 
5.      Get outside, get moving 
6.      Change your diet
  • So at the end of the day how many more hours do you need to complete your to do list?
  • How much do you try to get done in one day?
  • Some of us have a lot going on in our daily lives without any structure, which can lead to chaos and less productivity. 
Organization is a great tool for a stress free life. 
Maintaining a positive attitude is a way to reduce stress in your life and improve your overall health.
Planning your day, and writing things down will help to keep you organized…
De-cluttering your diet may mean you have to eliminate a lot of the foods you now enjoy.  We will agree to disagree, that most of the food we now eat may not be good for us, but I’m not a dietitian, so I say all things in moderation.  However you may want to take a look at your diet to see if a change is required, and if so go ahead and make the change it will only make you feel better and live longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment